I've put the music from Michael Maier's "Atalanta Fugiens" (1617-18) on
my website; it's more or less a song cycle on making the Philosopher's
Stone, for three voices, based on a plainsong cantus firmus.

In the reading of related material I've been doing lately, I came across
what I believe to be the toughest copyright restriction in history, at
the beginning of:

http://www.esotericarchives.com/juratus/juratus.htm

(It's for real; this tradition goes back as far as the work is traceable,
though quite how it fits in with putting it on the web is not too clear).

I was kinda tempted, but no I haven't insisted on anything like that.