Hi all!

[...]

It's easy (? anyway, it's the way I do it) if you both use abcm2ps and
pdfLaTeX:
- compile foo.abc to foo.ps with abcm2ps
- convert foo.ps to foo.pdf (for example with GhostScript)
- create document.tex with a call to the 'pdfpages' package to include
every page of foo.pdf in your final document. The call to the 'pdfpages'
package can have a 'pagecommand' option, for example to use a predefined
pagestyle with a header, a footer or what you want.
- compile document.tex to document.pdf and that's it...

A dummy example for document.tex:

\documentclass[a4paper, pdftex]{article}
% To get only page numbers in the footers
% If you want fancy headers and footers, use the 'fancyhdr' package
\usepackage[pagecommand=\thispagestyle{plain}]{pdfpages}
\begin{document}
% To include every page of 'foo.pdf'
\includepdf[pages==-]{foo.pdf}
\end{document}

It can look a little hard but IMHO it's a better idea to keep abcm2ps
for the music typesetting and let pdfLaTeX do any fancy pagesetup for
you (if I remember, Anselm Lingnau has beautiful examples of that sort
of things).

Hope it helps.

Christophe