Exactly my point, John; I wouldn't advocate that nobody adds chords, they're too
useful to some of us (though I often wish it were done better). But I didn't
want them clogging up the collection I print out for gigs. So I did something
about it, although I'm not a programmer.
I'm not sure that the harmony lines I would use (as a fiddler) would fit well on
the Anglo, or other instrument. I'm sure your choice of chords would better for
the instrument. So I usually post (e.g. to tradtunes) without chords.
Thanks to all for the feedback, and advice.
Flos