I think I'd be in favour of something that went in K: to say "what follows
are to be interpreted as percussion symbols".  It seems to me that what the
key signature does is to define how the following notes are to be
interpreted (this one is sharp, that one is not and so forth) and it's
merely a generalisation of this to say "this one is a floor-tom, that one is
a cymbal".

So my suggestion is
    K:Percussion
or if you prefer
    K:clef=Perc
or
    K:Clef=P
and then everything is to be interpreted as percussion until further notice.
Players should make banging noises, formatters should use x for noteheads,
transposers should have a great time (*some* percussion is tuned!) and so
on.

Laurie