From: "Guido Gonzato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 7:50 AM
Subject: [abcusers] about Otche Nash

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Frank Nordberg wrote:

> > Should I repost it?
>
> Please do!

I have some doubts as to how to transcribe some Russian words using our
alphabet. I'll get a friend who can speak Russian help me, and I'll repost
Otche Nash probably next monday.

Later,
      Guido =8-)

--
Guido Gonzato, Ph.D. <guido . gonzato at univr . it> - Linux System Manager
Universita' di Verona (Italy), Facolta' di Scienze MM. FF. NN.