I've often asked for volunteers to help maintain the list. It's pretty
easy, as long as it's kept up with. I host quite a few lists, and about
half of them are actually maintained by other people. It used to be much
easier until I started having to lock things down because of spammers.
Do I have any volunteers to help?

Toby