Guido Gonzato wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, Frank Nordberg wrote:
>
> > X:2572
> > T:La primavera
> > T:Op. 8 no. 1 (Spring, from the Four seasons)
> > C:Antonio Vivaldi
>
> amazing!
>
> How long did it take to transcribe it?

Approximately as long as it takes for a Boeing 767 to get from Toronto
to Copenhagen?

Maybe I should add that I was rather motivated. I had just left my
girlfriend and the lovely city of Vancouver, Toronto Airport (which is
pretty lousy even for an airport) had managed to loose my two brand new
Seagull guitars, and the guy next to me on the plane happened to be a
Danish-Canadian who wanted to talk non-stop about his Danish relatives
he was visiting. In other words: Perfect conditions for burying yourself
in work and forget the rest of this cruel world ;-)

Frank