OK, since it was me who derided the OP of this thread with the OT jokes,
I'd like to commend the rest of you for continuing the thread, and
leaning it back in a musical direction (although strangely keeping the
elusive subject line, making it impossible to kill the thread!).

I'd also like to publicly apologize to Zouki (the OP) for the flame, as
I was having a bad day, and the OT jokester was lucky enough to be the
target of my misery.

Sorry.

Now for more banjo jokes:  If you have A LOT of time on your hands,
check out this page:
http://home.btclick.com/esoft6/dance/humour/banjo.html

But I'll just give one sample:

What do you get when you toss a banjo out of a 20th story window?

Applause.

--
Christopher Myers, Graduate Software Developer
Ingenta, Inc.