Zouki wrote:

> Sorry, folks - it happened again.
>
> Not sure how but it's some peculiarity with the AOL address
> book, from which abcusers will now be removed.

Is this the email equivalent of one of your smart bombs - you know the ones
that wipe out air raid shelters with people in them?

> By the way, my son is a Human Shield too. He's a US Marine >and  he'll
give his life if he has to to enable you Saddamites to >continue revelling
in your hero's continued defiance.

May God keep him safe; but where did you get the idea that in any of the
correspondence *ANYBODY* supported Saddam?
I'll quote a portion of my verse again,
" Disagree? We'll call it treason,"

 > Strange world, isn't it?

Yes it is - especially the killing for peace thing.

Gerry McC