yes, this manual is nice. I've d/l the italian manual when it was
released and couldn't understand all in it, but I got the
impression at least it was well done and well detailed. The
english version confirm that, even if I haven't studied all in
depth (since I already know how to use most of abcm2ps commands,
but I can grab some usefull tips as well, ex. I didn't know for
inserting eps graphics in a partition... probably it's a new
feature ?)

I'll recommend it to all my friends who are interested in using
abc.

A little comment :

In page 16 :

"Do not mistake chords for something completely different! If you
want to get something like this:"
/.../ these are not chords, but different voices on the same
staff. This will be the subject of Section 4."

Now it's possible to achieve this with abcm2ps :

X:1
T:test
M:4/4
L:1/8
[c2e3] B2 e [A2c4] G2 |

I don't think you talk about that in your manual (this *very* nice
feature helped me much when I was reluctant to write a new voice
for only 2 notes in such a chord)

(I suggest we don't start a new debate on this list about
different lenght in chords... :) last time it was so long...)