I've tried the new feature of Abcm2ps, for including eps files.
The eps provided in the source is very clean, so there is no pb
with it.

I created one with a vectorial application, but when I imported it
it didn't work :
the first time there was a buffer overflow (I recompiled it with a
more tolerant value), and since it didn't worked I tried with an
other application. I wasn't better so I opened the eps file with
ghostview and reexported it to eps. The code was 3 times smaller
:) (and 10 times smaller in comparison to the 1st one). I got the
image, but not the music : in the eps file there were some values
about page setup that shortcut the ones for the partitions.

So, my question is what kind of application can I use in order to
include a proper eps image in an abc file ?