Please excuse me, but i sort of deleted the address of
the person i was corresponding with concerning this
matter.

Since everything we've doesn't work, perhaps i should
remain on the list.

You see over the last couple of years, there have been
some strange events, in my life.  All of it concerning
music.  It wasn't until the last couple of weeks that
i began to realize this.  I really don't know where
all this is headed, but something coming up, maybe.
At least it seems like that.  As long as i don't trip
out, and lose it all.

Never mind, it's part of the massive changes, that
have occurred.

Please leave me on the list.

jeff