Abacus 2.1.0 is available for download.  (2.0.0 never made it into the public arena.)

I've been tinkering with it for so long that I can't remember all the new things since 1.0.0 but it's got a much whizzier interface and things like selecting print size and transposition.  Oh yes, it doesn't fall over under Windows XP any more (probably).

It is shareware with a registration fee of £10/$16 but you can play with it for quite a while before you register it.

It is available from http://www.abacusmusic.co.uk/

Constructive comments, useful suggestions and even intelligent criticism are welcome.  Abuse and carping will be ignored.  My response to "It doesn't do..."  will probably be  "No, not yet."

Bryan Creer