On 22 Jul 2003 18:07:47 -0400, Laura Conrad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>When I started using the -c option on abc2ps, I was quite surprised
>when some of my  8th notes were beamed, because only a newline
>separated them, whereas most of them were not, because I had
>deliberately put spaces between them.  I thought that most people
>would assume that any whitespace, including newline, would cause the
>8th's to not be beamed.

abcm2ps adds a space at the end of every line (but not in continuation
lines), as you asked me some time ago, but I am not happy with that:
I would have use this fact (no space) to implement un-terminated beams
at end (and start) of lines. BTW, the problem is more general:
how may I have also beams crossing bars...

--
Ken ar c'hentañ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
                |               http://moinejf.free.fr/
Pépé Jef        |               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]