Christopher Myers comments:
| I posted this before, but it looks like it got lost, and I was reminded of it by
recent posts.

| It looks as if there is a bug in (at least) abcm2ps regarding ties across alternate
ending repeats.

| Given the following abc:
|
| X:1
| T:test
| M:2/4
| L:1/8
| K:C
| C-|CDEF|GABc-|cBAG|[1 CDEC-:|[2 CDEC|]
|
| The ps output created by abcm2ps ties the C at the end of the first ending to the C
in the beginning of the second ending, which we know is incorrect.  The tie should end
abruptly (a half-tie?) just beneath the repeat sign.

| Comments?

I tried this with  the  original  abc2ps  and  my  jcabc2ps
clone,   and  both  draw  the  dangling  tie  from  that  C
correctly.  So it's a bug in abcm2ps.

This is easy to understand.  This is the sort of subtle bit
of code that's often broken when you change something else.