Title: Message

Rhod,

Thanks for all your comments about TunePal. I really appreciate the detail you are going into. I am Easter break for the next two weeks and although I have some college work to look after, I should have plenty of time to work on TunePal. All your feedback is valuable and appreciated.

Can you possibly send me the tune file that generated the weird error messages?

Yes I am a T’ai Chi head. I have been practicing for about 7 years. I went to classes with a very good teacher for about 5 years, but he left Dublin to go and live in Kerry. We were 2/3 through the long form (we did the short form for years) and that is what I do now myself a few times a week. I must say, I find it very beneficial for my mood, energy level and overall state of mind. I’ll check out the site you sent me.

What type of music do you play?

Bryan

Bryan Duggan.

School of Computing,