Original Message:
-----------------
From: Bert Van Vreckem [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 13:18:55 +0200

>Laurie Griffith, the developer of Muse and a frequent contributor to
this mailing list passed away unexpectedly quite some time ago. The
website is still on-line, but nobody is maintaining it (or the
application itself, obviously). Someone on this list (I don't remember
who) was in touch with his relatives and I think there were plans to
continue development, but apparently it never came to that...

I'm very sorry to hear it: from the website he was clearly a talented and
energetic man.

In the circumstances, I wonder what can be done to prevent more people from
wasting their 20 quids.

At least now I know the situation I can switch technology to wholly abc and
get my
project completed.

Thanks, Gavin