> >I've finally gotten a few free moments of time, and started thinking
about

> Hey, if you'd like to volunteer to head up the project, it's still
> looking for a project head to get it started.

Thanks, but, did you notice the word "few" ;-)  I'm not sure how much time I
can devote to it. I'll see what I can do.

> Just go to sourceforge.org and search for the Alphabet Soup project and
> register to be a project member, and I'll promote you to head it up.

I'll register. I'm a little reluctant to take the conversation over there,
though, until everyone who's interested signs up. Are we boring anyone here?

Paul Rosen
--- Life is a musical, every once in a while
      the plot stops and you start singing and dancing ---
http://home.earthlink.net/~catharsis.music/
http://home.earthlink.net/~theplums/