After tackling piobaireachd, this should be easy, but I can't see how to fix
it (using abcm2ps-3.7.9, can't see any mentions in changelogs):

M:2/4
L:1/16
K:HP % or a normal key, for that )matter
AB{g}cd A>B{g}c<d

The first group of four is fully beamed together; the second one has only one
beam connecting the first two notes to the second two.  For pipers, that's a
very odd way of notating it, and as far as I know for everyone else too.
Fully beamed where possible is much easier for me to read, or at least it's
what I'm used to.

Is this supposed to be theoretically correct?  Or is it just buggy behaviour?
It appears in previous versions as well, so it's been there a while.

Cheers,
Calum

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/mjFolB/TM