On Tue, 2001-10-02 at 13:29, Tomas Frydrych wrote:

> The czech ispell hash we provide for AbiWord is not working, it
> contains only chartypes nrof and tex but not latin2. Consequently,
> when the hash is loaded the spellchecher's iconv is set to the
> default latin1, and any words containing non-latin1 characters are
> incorrectly processed. As I have no experience with building ispell
> hashes, I have no idea how to fix this, but I supsect that the same
> problem might apply to all of our non-latin1 hashes.

As I don't have the time (and wont for the next months) to work on this,
can someone in the know look at it. As you may remember everything
needed to build the abispell rpms (spec-file and script) is archived on
sams page (www.abisource.com/~sam, look in the mail-archives for the
exact location), so that shouldn't be a problem.

If it *really* is needed I may be able to find an hour sometime to look
at it. But it would be far better if Hub or someone else that *know*
(since I don't :) these things could look at it.

(Is this the same problem that we had with Latvian hashes?)

Take care
/Gabriel