Moving the mouse over the TopRuler now displays status in the status line.
This is a first cut, I hope I didn't screw anything up too badly. The idea
is to move the status line stuff to a tooltip, when we can show tooltips
freely...

In Win32, the cursor now changes when moved over the top ruler.  Any
artists who wish to modify the graphics, feel free :)  I had to add a
exchange type cursor which, in my version, is a hand surrounded by two
arrows, and a hand cursor.  Unfortunately, some win32 platforms do not have
a built in hand cursor.

Modified files:
Added resources:
/cvsroot/abi/src/af/xap/win/exchange.cur
/cvsroot/abi/src/af/xap/win/hand1.cur
/cvsroot/abi/src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Res_Cursors.rc2,v
/cvsroot/abi/src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Resources.rc2

Modified Win32 specific:
/cvsroot/abi/src/af/gr/win/gr_Win32Graphics.cpp
/cvsroot/abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32TopRuler.cpp

Modified topRuler specific:
/cvsroot/abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h
/cvsroot/abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.cpp
/cvsroot/abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.h