At 9:43 AM +0100 10/8/01, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
>  >    But in an RTL-oriented paragraph, the text is NOT right
>>  aligned, but left-aligned...It just so happens the right and left are
>>  "reversed".
>By right-aligned I mean, it is aligned to its right edge on the screen.
>I see no advantage in calling that left-aligned in an RTL-oriented
>paragraph.

        It's less an issue of what you call it, than how you handle
it.  Just so that you treat a VISUALLY right-aligned paragraph that
is really RTL-oriented as LOGICALLY left-aligned.

LDR
                   You've got a SmartFriend in Pennsylvania
Leonard Rosenthol                       Internet:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: <http://www.lazerware.com/>
Coola Signature: <http://signature.coola.com/?[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP Fingerprint: C76E 0497 C459 182D 0C6B  AB6B CA10 B4DF 8067 5E65