On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, John L. Clark wrote:

> > Unless something else unexpected comes up soon, howzabout a release in a
> > few days?

I would like to checkin some more improvements to RTF header/footer
imports plus some code to correct some broken docs caused by bug 2378.

This should be ready to go by Monday my time.

> Would this be version 1.0, or is that still a little ways off?

I think we should call this 0.99.2 AKA beta2 and announce it this time. I
think we should also ask users to crash abiword and report the bugs.

John, I haven't checked recently, does the (X)HTML exporter export nested
lists?

ie. is the "Lists are buggy" bug in bugzilla fixed?

Cheers

Martin

PS. For 1.0 we should have headers/footers exported to RTF and if possible
imported from MS Word. I think I know how to do the export to RTF.