Dom, I've removed the XHTML sniffer from HTML_Parser.cpp but I've added a
similar routine in ie_imp_HTML.cpp - I do have one concern, however: is
the entire document made available for sniffing? or only the first few
bytes? If the former I will need to make an amendment to the new sniffer
so that it tests only on the first 1k.

o make use of libxml2 for HTML sniffing optional (non-default)
o set abi_plugin_specified=yes if --enable-<plugin> specified

CVS:----------------------------------------------------------------------
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    ac-helpers/abi-plugin-setup.m4
CVS:    wp/impexp/html/xp/HTML_Parser.cpp
CVS:    wp/impexp/html/xp/ie_imp_HTML.cpp

Regards, Frank

Francis James Franklin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's getting them wrong that is living, getting them wrong and wrong and
wrong and then, on careful reconsideration, getting them wrong again.
That's how we know we're alive: we're wrong.
                                                         --- Philip Roth