Hi Folks,
         This commit add the --pluign command line option for gnome build.

Usage:

AbiWord --plugin AbiCommand

will immediately execute the AbiCommand plugin (it's the new plugin listed
below) instead of the main loop in gtk.

We can use this to now develop plugins for abiword that don't use the
gtk main loop. A simple modification will allow other platfroms to have
the same capabilities.

Some really cool things we can do with this are:

1. Full command line interface via stdio. So an external program can just
popen("AbiWord --plugin AbiCommand") and run commands into abiword via
stdio. We can use this to develop form letter and evolope printing.

2. Develop a bonobo/activeX component as a plugin :-) This should really
speed things up in this area.

3. Develop CORBA/COM interfaces via a plugin.

4. Develop an AbiWord daemon via plugin. Make AbiWord a daemon and fire
stuff at it. Input a word doc and get out a HTML doc or a an image of the
text or do text processing via the daemon.

The plugin AbiCommand I just committed as well is just a skeleton command
line plugin as a proof of concept. It just reads in line and splits it
into string tokens and prints then out.

Cheers!

Martin

CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Added Files:
CVS:    abicommand/xp/AbiCommand.cpp abicommand/xp/Makefile
CVS:
Simple command line plugin to demo the new --plugin option for gnome

CVS:
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    src/af/ev/xp/ev_EditMethod.cpp
CVS:    src/wp/ap/unix/gnome/ap_UnixGnomeApp.cpp
CVS:    src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Preview_Abi.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Preview_Abi.h
CVS:
--plugin option for gnome build. Jump straight to a plugin.