On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 14:17, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> > 3. I can select an existing template from my templates directory (create
> > new document from template) via the templates dialogue. The problem
> > is that I see the whole filename path. At least in my system I just
> > see part of the templates name becase the dialogue isn't wide enough.
> > I can select the templates name but I can't scroll the line to the
> > right to see the whole name.
> > Maybe it would be better that you don't show the path, just the
> > file name. Maybe the title could show my templates directory path
> > if you want to see the path. Because it is always the AbiSuite/templates
> > directory we really don't need the whole path?
> I'll fix this. Thanks.

And the extention too... thus, if the filename is properly chosen, you
just have to get $name=$1 if /([^\/]*)\.awt$/; and a document will show
up with a pretty name (imagine... /.../templates/Normal.awt --> Normal,
/.../templates/A4\ Normal.awt --> A4\ Normal  -- \  is for a space :))

Hugs, rms

+ So let's do it...?