On Sun, 24 Mar 2002, John W. wrote:

> Hey everyone-
> I recently did a clean cvs checkout on windows,
> and for some reason, the configure script for the
> psiconv library continually hangs for me.
> (the last copy was from probably back in November)
>
> I've been trying to get this to work unsuccessfully,
> has there been any recent changes to the library?

psiconv was updated about 2 months ago. Please tell us:
a. what OS are you using?
b. at what point does it hang?

Also, please send me the "config.log" from psiconv.

Regards, Frank

Francis James Franklin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"No, she really likes me. She told me I look like Britney Spears, and why
would you say that to somebody you don't like?"
                                                           --- Elle Woods