o when running automake:
- copy don't sim-link when adding missing files
- don't be verbose; it takes forever and achieves nothing

CVS:----------------------------------------------------------------------
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    autogen.sh
CVS:----------------------------------------------------------------------

o top-level autogen.sh only (what about others?): when running automake:
- copy don't sim-link when adding missing files

CVS:----------------------------------------------------------------------
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    autogen.sh

Regards, Frank

Francis James Franklin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"No, she really likes me. She told me I look like Britney Spears, and why
would you say that to somebody you don't like?"
                                                           --- Elle Woods