output looking very clean now. I think I've broken lists, but I'll fix
them tomorrow.

Netscape 4.7x (yes, famous for its CSS compliance) doesn't recognize
multiple class inheritance a la class="Normal PlainText" so I think I'll
simplify this to class="PlainText" tomorrow.

o fix span bug  introduced in last commit
o semi-intelligent style inheritance to clean up XHTML  a little

CVS:----------------------------------------------------------------------
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:  Tag: ABI-1-0-0-STABLE
CVS:    src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_HTML.cpp

Regards, Frank

Francis James Franklin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
  `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'