Please, please, please, remember not all compilers are created equal,
MS VC up until VC 7 (and even it defaults to this) will use the
old for variable scoping rules, so please either define your
looping variable before the multiple for statements or use a
different name if the for statements are in the same scope.

This minor fix when applied to 1.0.4_pre1 allows it to
compile with MSVC6, I still need to see what's up with VC5.
Tinderbox is still red because it uses MSVC 5 (I don't remember if
it is using an updated win32 sdk or not).  I changed my tinderbox
so it gets fresh files from cvs (instead of updating them) as
this fixes two issues [make realclean has been causing build
failures, the tinderbox script was using checkout (co) instead of
update and though this usually works was causing confusion for it
for some files] and I updated both tinderbox clients (stable & head)
so 'failure' is no longer a build failure indicator as some filename
includes it and was causing premature build failures during cvs
operations.

Jeremy

CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files: