Hello.
I am a representative of an child organization without any profit.We have small
workshop. We need the simple ultralight or powered parachute plans for easy built.
We decided to build a ultralight from the donation money. I want to ask you to donate
ultralight or powered parachute plans for our organization.
Any condition is wanted, but a set in good condition is prefered.
E-mail me @ [EMAIL PROTECTED] with any offers.
 Please consider it seriously. I shall be grateful for any your help.

Thanks.
Andrei Drozd - Avacha Organization Director.

"AVACHA" Andrei Drozd P.O.Box 193 Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky 683023 Russia.