Put your curser over the left gauge...confer. and forums...click, then sign-up. Lots of help.
Or sign up at the newsgroup...rotorcraft
   Dennis
I am Roland Vos, a graduating student at the Delft University of Technology, faculty of Aerospace Engineering, in Holland. The subject of graduation is about homebuilt helicopter kits. I searched the internet, Jane's and Flight International for helicopter kit manufacturers. The intention is to make a selection of all available helicopter kits, and finally to buy a kit for experimental use at the university. I made a selection upon two seats, enclosed helicopters. The selection is based upon the following helicopters:

- RotorWay Exec 162F
- Vertical Aviation Technologies, Inc. - Hummingbird
- Canadian Home Rotors - Safari
- Helisport - CH-7 Kompress
- Hillberg Helicopters - EH 1-02 TandemMouse
- American Sportcopter - Ultrasport 496
- JAG Helicopter Group - JAG 255
- Zeus Helicopters - Zeus 2000
- Masquito Aircraft - M80

Does anyone got builder and / or flight experience with these helicopter kits. Or does someone have specific information or photo's about these helicopters, about the interior, rotorhub or flight control system