The deadline for registering as an SC Global Satellite Site is less than two
weeks away.  SEPTEMBER 15th is the deadline and we would love to see as many
sites as possible registered to participate in this years show.  We have some
really exciting content. Your responses are very much appreciated!

Check out our schedule at  http://www.sc-conference.org/sc2004/scglobal.html
Register for SC Global 2004: http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/events/scg2004/

Wouldn't it be great to say that you were there when the entire world was
connected at the same time?  Here is your chance.  During our Expanding uses of
the AG session on Thursday November 11th, we will be taking time out to
acknowledge all sites participating from all 6 inhabited continents.  Come
represent your country and continent by participating in this global event.

Please be sure to register by SEPTEMBER 15th and be part of this great event.

Thank you
Jackie Kern
SC Global 04 Chair

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals.