Hi, Peter.

The proposal lists ideas that were discussed already on IA2 list or mozilla
bugzilla. In other words everything you see in proposal was suggested by
someone from the IA2 group, has motivation and had discussion. Many API
changes are supposed to replace existing IA2 methods, in this sense it's not
really API growing but natural process of API evolution.

All I tried to do by bringing color notation is to help group members to
read proposal and focus on disputed ideas. So that green color doesn't mean
the API change will be in spec, but supposed to specify there's no active
discussion and no concerns have been told.

In general I'm not sure how proposal acceptance happens since it sounds like
IA2 group doesn't have mechanism of vouching. But that's what I guess Pete
will handle.

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you.
Alex.