That creates a rather significant problem.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:   Pete Brunet <p...@a11ysoft.com>
To:     Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,
Cc:     IA2 List <Accessibility-ia2@lists.linuxfoundation.org>,
            accessibility-ia2-boun...@lists.linuxfoundation.org, Alexander
            Surkov <surkov.alexan...@gmail.com>
Date:   02/04/2013 09:15 PM
Subject:        Re: [Accessibility-ia2] IA2 1.3 ready for review

On 2/4/13 9:03 PM, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:

      Pete,

      Is there a plan to update AccProbe for the new interfaces?

Hi Rich, AccProbe should be updated but there is no resource to do it.

      Alex: I am concerned about FF implementing this stuff in the middle
      of Candidate Recommendation phase. That would set everything back and
      there are already more bugs than I would like to see in FF 21 which
      need to be addressed.

      It would be best if this were synched with ARIA 1.1.

      Rich

      Rich Schwerdtfeger

      Inactive hide details for Pete Brunet ---02/04/2013
          08:47:01