It's technically not quite a match for localizedExtendedRole, as that would suggest there was an extendedRole. However, I thinklocalizedExtendedRole is still a better match than object attributes. It may be helpful to update the spec to note that localizedExtendedRole can be valid even if extendedRole is NULL.

Jamie