Hi :)
A quick search of the Nvda web-site shows they don't list Libre Office yet.
They still only have Open Office and they call it OpenOffice.org although it's
recently become AOO = Apache OpenOffice.

Can someone on their lists ask them to update?  Perhaps give them this link to
the relevant page on LO's wiki?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Accessibility
I think their advice for Open Office is equally relevant to LibreOffice so
perhaps make it 1 section called something like
"Apache's OpenOffice and TDF's LibreOffice"
They have a line about recommending people use IBM's Lotus Symphony which is no
longer available afaik and the code is not in AOO just yet.  It might take
quite a long time to appear.

They say there is a problem reading OOo's read-only documents.  Is that still a
problem?  Are LO's difficult to read too?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
The documentation team started to put a lot of work into trying to make them
easier but they may have forgotten or got side-tracked.

Also Nvda's own guide only seems to be available in html format.  Would they
like help from LO's team to get it into a nice Pdf and/or Odt format?  Perhaps
help with getting them available as printed books through Lulu?  The docs team
generated a little cash that way but more importantly got their guides out to a
wider audience.  I wonder if Lulu could print in braille?  Does anyone here
translate LO or OO's guides into braille?  If so which languages?

Wow!  Lots more questions!
Regards from
Tom :)

--- On Mon, 8/10/12, Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.sheph...@googlemail.com>