Hi Michael, All,

(Apologies if this message has too many addressees; I'm not sure which ones I
should drop.)

After some online searching, it seems that JAWS at least used to support
IAccessible2, originally mainly for IBM Lotus Symphony.
According to a tweet by Marco Zehe from December last year, JAWS handles
Chromium and Edge via IAccessible2. (See
https://twitter.com/MarcoInEnglish/status/1471523578805997570 )
Twitter is not an ideal source, but I couldn't find any documentation related
to IAccessible2 on Freedom Scientific's website. They do have documentation on
to use script access to UIAutomation:
https://support.freedomscientific.com/support/jawsdocumentation/UIAScriptAPI
but nothing similar for IAccessible2.
This calls for some LibreOffice testing with JAWS; I hope to do some of that
next weekend.

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe