On 2024-05-15 08:17, Vivien Palcic wrote:
I just tried Tab and Shift-Tab to no avail. On the contrary, I just got cells being added (which is the same as would happen in Microsoft Word).

In my tests with NVDA running on Windows, a new row is only inserted when pressing Tab when the keyboard focus is in the last cell of the table, while otherwise navigation to the previous/next cell happens as expected.

However, NVDA does not announce the newly focused table cell when navigating this way (while it does when navigating using the arrow keys, for example). The Orca screen reader on Linux announces this just fine when doing the same there.