From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jean parker
Sent: Tuesday, 27 June 2006 11:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] proaxsysRe: Hindu RSS feeds

Well, I am really enjoying proaxsys a lot.  I was using newsgator before and
found it miserable.  To much junk, to many repeated links, I don't like the
structure of the pages.  Folder expanding and collapsing, oh please!
Newsgator is supposed to be one of the more accessible rss readers but I
have wasted so much time trying to get it to work right.

The only thing I'm having trouble with now is exporting my feeds from
newsgator to proaxsys.  I looked and looked and I just can't figure out how
to get the feeds into an export file so I can transfer them to proaxsys. Any
suggestions?

I can't wait to get rid of newsgator.

Jean