I am Vidya, working as Computer Trainer at Enable India.

  We are happy to inform you that Enable India, with collaboration of Mithra
Jyothi is going to commence a new batch of computer training for visually
impaired people.
  The batch will start on 10 July of 2006.

  Duration of this course is 6 to 8 months. In this course, you would be taught
fundamental of computer, windows explorer, and MS office applications like
Word, Excel and Power point, Outlook express and Internet explorer with JAWS
features.

  Candidates are requested to register with us before July,6th and also undergo
the interview selection which will be held on July,3rd from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
and July,8th from 10:00 AM to 1:00 Pm.

  For more information, contact on the below numbers:
  080 41101390/25714842

Cheers

Vidya
Computer Trainer