While I have very good experience with dogs.
They never ever bit me. previously I had dogs at my home and I used to
spend some time playing with them.
Not only dogs but it is a believe in to great extent by most of the
people that any animal doesn't attack a blind person. I  can't deny
the fact that it would have some other reasons that dogs don't bite a
blind person and in my view they are being protected by God in front
of animals.
I think the same cause would have been there as dog didn't attack
Geetha other vise I don't believe that dogs get afraid with our white
stick. They even try to follow the people with carrying some other
tools and things then why should they get afraid of our small stick?
This is also a general concept of the people and experts that  we
should not try to run or walk very fast in case of dogs try to follow
us to bite or even they bark on us.
--
Warm regards,
Amit Bhatt

"Difficult we do today, impossible takes little longer"