From: "LINDA STEPHEN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:33 AM
Subject: [AI] SURVEY QUESTIONAIR

Dear Members

  I would like to introduce myself first

  My name is Linda Verghese , who is in the process of completing my studies
POST GRADUATION in the field of Advertising and Public Reactions.

  In regards to this I am in the process of doing a survey to complete my
project work with the subject matter as " INTERNET AS A MEANS OF
COMUNICATION FOR THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED" .

  Please find attached herewith the detailed questionair which could be
answered by all of you , I would atleast require a set of 100 respondants as
this would enable me to deduce a reasnable bottme line for the research.

  If you would require any clarifications I would be glad to address the
same in any fashion you require.

  Thanks & regards

  Linda Verghese