-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vikas
Kapoor
Sent: Wednesday, 05 July 2006 9:58 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] info required on Intel Core Solo processors

HI Kiran,
I have no idea of the technical part but when I go into the property of
my
computer, and there in select hardware tab, and after going into the
device
manager, in the processors section, it separately shows two processors,
that
is why I said, and this is what I was told by the Wipro engineer when he

came to verify things before breaking its seal.
Regards,
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN ID:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]