Dogs have bitten me several times; and bulls have
bullied me a lot. Now I have to face a lot of
difficulties in walking alone on the ways of Lucknow.
Yes it should be published in newspapers so that
everyone can be aware of our problems. These trivial
problems often become very severe. I have lost a lot
of money in medicines/injection which I could have
invested for my studies. Even the cows also hurt me!
These creatures wander about the whole city. This is
my last mail on this issue, sorry folks. Be careful,
Shadab Husain

=== message truncated ===