-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sudhir R
Sent: Friday, 07 July 2006 10:50 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Cell phone recommendations, please

Hi friends !

Thanks to Kiran, Chetan, Rajesh, Sameer and Rajat for sharing your
experiences with the models I had mentioned.

Could somebody also fill me in about Nokia 3230 ?  Seems to be
comparable to
6630 though priced less with a FM radio also built in.

Thanks and regards

RS

M: 98 472 76 126