Yes, this has reached the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anubha Bhargava
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:44 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Test Mail

Hello,
This is just a test mail to check if the mails are reaching accessindia
mailing list from my this gmail account also or not. Can any1 pls confirm
this for me? Cheers & Enjoy.  Thanks a lot & All the best.  Anubha,
Allahabad. TELE : 0532-2409434, 0532-3291880.  FAX : 0532-2409434, PP FAX :
0532-2405352. E.mails : [EMAIL PROTECTED] , [EMAIL PROTECTED]
POSTAL ADDRESS : Bhargava Villia, 11/4 Tashkand Marg, Opp Patrika
Press/House, Civil Lines, Allahabad.

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with