Hi guys, I have been facing a strange problem for last two days or so. My
internet connection works fine for 10 minutes or so and I can open websites
all right. After some time no websites open while all other services like
messengers and MS outlook keep working fine and mails are downloaded, and I
can chat with people just normally. What could be the reason for this
strange phinominon? I had been running a firewall and an anti spy ware
programs which I had to uninstall for some reason. After uninstalling, I had
to do a system restore because of a serious error in windows explorer. After
doing all this I started getting this error.

Regards,

Aaruni.

----

students and teachers of political science and economics! come, and join
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: a forum for discussing Indian polity, indian economy,
international relations and all that falls within the ambit of political
science and political economy. In order To join the group send a blank mail
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

C-103, sec H, Aliganj, Lucknow.

ph: 05223232550. mobile: 9335844700.

EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]