Hello Ashwani, when you have registered by your e-mail
address on the site, they will immediately send you a
password. Sign in by that e-mail address and password.
It will show list of four links, enter on the link
which is saying “manage your feeds”. After that page
is opened, select the feeds which you want to read by
checking the box. All the selected feeds will be
added. On the combo box, press space to on the forms
mode your selected feeds would display on the screen.
Choose a feed and press tab to open it. Cheers, you
have  done it!
  Regards

 Shadab