From: "Suman Rath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 12:55 AM
Subject: [AI] good mobile phone screen reader

Hello friends,
I just purchased a nokia 6600 and am confused on which mobile phone screen
reader to buy.
If those of you who have some experience in this could help me, it would be
very nice.

I would like to know if mobile speak or talks is better and where to buy any
one of these software.

Regards,
Suman.
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with